Here is a checklist of what to remember for your marketing the week of your church event.
Be Sure to Remember
- Clearly communicate the crucial information with your team and volunteers
- Add capacity to your kids check-in process
- Promote your kids pre-registration
- Use Facebook Groups, small groups, and text messages to remind your congregation to invite / pass out invite cards
- Email your entire list twice this week (include service times and crucial information)
- Use text messages to encourage people to invite their friends and to inform people about your Easter services
- Be sure you have a volunteer shooting photos on Easter
- Be sure your Easter service information is on your website home page, events page, and church calendar. Our friends over at Pro Church Tools have a great resource on this called The 11-Part Church Website Homepage Formula that you should check out!
- Update your Social Media Profile picture (add the crucial information about your Easter services in the description of your Easter Facebook Cover Photo)
- Shoot a simple video for Facebook with your pastor inviting people to celebrate Easter with your church
- Use Facebook Live to do some videos during your worship team rehearsal or the set up of your kids activities
- Re-use some of the content from your all church emails to create an Easter blog post on your website
Be sure you have your church’s home page dialed in. Check out this The 11-Part Church Website Homepage Formula from Brady Shearer at Nucleus.
Get the Communications Matrix
If you want the Church Communications Matrix Excel Template, let me know and I will email it to you.